In today’s world, unemployment is one of the major issues and employment gives assistance to people who are facing a financial burden. Accordingly, the Delhi state government has started Rojgar Mela 2020 to provide various jobs for unemployed youth in the state. Here, in this article, you will get to know more details regarding Delhi Rojgar Mela 2020 that included step by step procedure for registration on Delhi Job Fair Portal for the year of 2020.
Glimpse about Delhi Job Fair 2020
The Delhi Rojgar Mela 2020 has been developed for providing more employment opportunities in the city. So, the unemployed youth can make use of Delhi Job Fair and get to be placed in different jobs according to their interests. The concerned authorities have been improved the services of Rojgar Mela in Delhi for the year 2020. Relevantly, the interested candidates can register for Delhi Job Fair on the official website and gain more employment opportunities based on their relevant educational background.
Read Also: Delhi state government schemes
Development of Delhi Rojgar Mela
Unemployed youth or job seekers are allowed to register themselves on the portal under the scheme of Delhi Rojgar Mela. The companies will have to upload the vacancies of their institute on the employment portal. The automated system of Delhi Rojgar Mela will send the emails to the eligible candidates. However, it will make arrangements to invite such short-listed candidates to participate in employment fairs through the e-mail by the concerned employment officer.
How to Register for Delhi Rojgar Mela 2020
If you want to register for Delhi Rojgar Mela 2020, you’re required to follow below-mentioned step by step procedure that included:
- Primarily, you’re required to official website from a web browser i.e. http://degs.org.in/jobfair/.
- After you’ve redirected to the home page, you can click on the job seekers tab on the main menu.
- On the home page, tap on the registration button on the website.
- Or else, click on the link directly to visit the registration of Delhi Rojgar Mela i.e. http://degs.org.in/jobfair/Jobseekers.aspx.
- Accordingly, the registration form will be displayed.
- You’re required to fill out the basic details such as mobile number, identity number, present employment status, educational qualifications, and physical fitness.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the registration of Delhi Rojgar Mela.
Process of Editing or Updating the Profile on Delhi Rojgar Mela
If you’re desired to edit or update the profile on Delhi Rojgar Mela 2020, you need to follow below-mentioned steps such as:
- At the initial point, you need to visit the official website address http://degs.org.in/jobfair/rememberId.aspx.
- After that, a new web page will appear on the screen.
- Provide details such as the mobile number and registration number.
- Go to the submit button for editing or updating their profile on the website.
List of Employment Fairs
By visiting the official portal, you can get to know a list of employment fairs http://degs.org.in/jobfair/vacancies.aspx.
Delhi Rojgar Mela 2020 has been initiated for unemployed youth in order to create more employment opportunities in the city. Under the scheme, the interested unemployed candidates can get access to the online website and avail of the benefits of applying for more jobs based on educational qualifications. To receive the benefits from Delhi Rojgar Mela 2020, the candidates can register an application form online by visiting the official website address of Rojgar Mela.