The state government of Madhya Pradesh has been implemented RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission online portal @educationportal.mp.gov.in specifically for economically weaker sections and reserved categories like SC, ST, PH, etc. Under the rule of Right to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE), the Indian govt. has mandated a rule that each private non-government regulated school has to reserve 25 percent of seats to the economically weaker sections. Here, in this article, you will get to know the information about RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020-21 online Application Form that included a registration process, eligibility, vacant seats, etc.
Purpose of MP RTE Admission 2020-21
Under Article 21A of the Indian Constitution, the aim of the Right to Education Act (RTE) is to facilitate free and compulsory education for children whose age is between 6 to 14 years in India. The central govt. has been made mandatory to reserve 25 percent of seats for economically weaker sections and reserved categories like SC, ST, PH, etc. for improving the education levels in rural and urban areas.
Online Application Form of RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020
The candidates or aspirants of Madhya Pradesh state who want to know information about RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2019-20 can get to more details here in this article. Under the act of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education, the govt. of Madhya Pradesh providing free education to the students up to 8th Standard who studied in all private non-government regulated schools.
Expected Schedule of RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020-21
- Start Date of Application Form: 30th April 2020
- Last Date of Application Form: 29th May 2020
- Important Dates for downloading the Application Form, print out, and verification process: 30th April to 29th May 2020.
- Verification process from the nearest public center: 30th April to 29th May 2020
- Correction of Application Form: 30th April to 29th May 2020
- The time period for uploading verified document at the official portal: 1st May 2020 to 5th June 2020
- Announcement Date of allocated seats after lottery draw: up to 12th June 2020
- Important Date for Online lottery draw to sort out the list of merit candidates: After 5th June 2020
- Availability of downloading allotment letter from portal to applicants: 12th June to 20th June 2020
- Reporting dates by parents to take admission in the desired school: 13th June to 25th June 2020
- Entry period in school: 13th June to 30th June 2020
In Brief Description about Right to Education Act (RTE) 2009
Right to Education Act (RTE) or Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 will ensure free and compulsory education to the children whose age is between 6 to 14 years in India based on Article 21A in the constitution.
Key Points of MP RTE Admission at Entry Level
- Under the RTE act, every eligible Indian citizen will be avail of accessing the benefits.
- Free education has been provided to the eligible candidates specifically from the EWS category based on the Right to Education Act.
- Through the RTE Admission 2019-20, the central govt. will facilitate admission directly in Pre-Primary (PP3+PP4+PP5) to First Class.
Age Criteria for MP RTE Online Admission 2020-21
|Entry Level Class Name||Age Limit|
|Pre-primary 3+ (PP.3+)||3 Years or More but should be less than 4 Years|
|Pre-primary 4+ (PP.3+)||3 Years 6 Months or More but should be less than 5 Years|
|Pre-primary 5+ (PP.3+)||4 years 6 Months or More but should be less than 6 Years|
|First||5 Years or More but should be less than 7 Years|
Terms and Conditions to be Eligible for MP RTE Admission 2020-21
- The applicants should have a domicile certificate.
- The applicants who belong to the EWC sections should have a valid BPL or Antioyad Card.
- The EWC sections included scheduled tribes, scheduled castes, and vimukta jats.
- The applicants will be eligible who belonging to the leaseholder families of forest land and over 40 percent of children with disabilities.
- The candidates who are infected from HIV also will be eligible to apply for MP RTE Admission 2020-21.
- The Orphan Children can apply for the scheme that should be registered by Women and Children Development Officer.
Selection Procedure for MP RTE Admission 2020-21
- On behalf of the first phase of the MP RTE Admission 2020-21 selection process, the applicants need to fill out the online application admission form.
- Once the process of online Admission Application Form has been completed, the concerned responsible authority will do the lottery draw procedure for sorting out the merit list based on priorities like scheduled castes, EWC sections, etc.
- The chosen beneficiaries will come under the category of Lottery Draw and they can go for taking admission in their desired schools.
- In the last phase of MP RTE Admission 2020-21, the govt. will provide final admission to the eligible applicants.
Application Procedure for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020-21
Firstly, the applicants need to visit the official website address http://educationportal.mp.gov.in/.
After that, tap on the “RTE Free Admission” to proceed further.
Before applying for MP RTE Admission 2019-20, it’s better to read the guidelines of admission carefully.
Now, you can tap on the option “online application form”.
Once you’ve clicked on the option, you will be redirected to the online application form.
Finally, you need to fill out the valid details and submit the online application.
RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020-21 application form and registration process will be available on the official portal whenever the state government of Madhya Pradesh will initiate the process of accepting the online applications from candidates. To know updates from MP RTE Admission 2020-21, you can stay tuned to this website and will provide the information as soon as MP RTE Admission will start to receive the applications.
Apply Online: http://188.8.131.52/Lottery/Public/OnlineApplication.aspx
Status of Application: http://educationportal.mp.gov.in/RTESR/Lottery/Public/check_Application_status.aspx
How to Check the Eligibility: http://educationportal.mp.gov.in/RTE/Public/CitizenCorner.aspx
Official Web Portal: http://educationportal.mp.gov.in/rtesr/lottery/
RTE Website: http://educationportal.mp.gov.in/RTESR/Default.aspx
Vacant Seat Details: http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in/RTESR/Lottery/Public/ListOfSchoolsWithVacantSeatForLottery.aspx
Under the act of RTE, the state government of Madhya Pradesh is started to provide free and mandatory education to the children whose age is between 6 to 14 years that lead to improve the literacy. Especially, the govt. gives higher priority to the economically weaker sections including scheduled castes and scheduled tribes to be avail of the benefits from RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020-21. The eligible candidates can apply for the scheme and get access to free education. The MP RTE Admission 2020-21 will directly give admission for the students to access the benefit of free education for pre-primary to first class. To know much information about MP RTE Admission, the applicants can visit the official website educationportal.mp.gov.in.